THE PETROLEUM AUTHORITY OF MONGOLIA
DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
As the first proposal on petroleum exploration block Sharga-III has been received, the deadline for accepting applications has been announced till 3 pm 26th August 2016.
The Petroleum Authority of Mongolia is inviting companies, entities and foreign investors to participate in an international bidding round on petroleum exploration block Sharga-III to engage in petroleum operations through the means of executing a Production Sharing Contract.
All interested applicants are required to submit the following documents:
· Company Profile in compliance with Annex-I of the Regulation for Implementing the Petroleum Law of Mongolia;
· Bidding application in compliance with Annex-II of the Regulation for Implementing the Petroleum Law of Mongolia;
. Petroleum exploration block order service fee;
· Administration service fee;
· The receipt of geological information of Sharga-III petroleum exploration block.
Materials should be submitted to the below mentioned address.
Address: Petroleum Authority of Mongolia,
SonginoKhairkhan district, Uildverchin street-37
Contact telephone number (976)70181308, 91911291, 91916774, 88051199
TO THE ATTENTION OF ENTITIES INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE BIDDING ROUND ON THE ANNOUNCED PETROLEUM EXPLORATION BLOCKS:
1. The Petroleum Authority of Mongolia has announced an International Bidding Round on Sharga III exploration blocks. Upon receiving the first application from an entity on one of the five exploration blocks, the Petroleum Authority of Mongolia is inviting interested entities to submit their application within 5 working days. The deadline date for application submission will be announced through our website www.pam.gov.mn as well as public media.
2. Applicants are required to submit their Company Profile in compliance to annex-I, Bidding application in compliance to annex-II of the Regulation for implementing the Petroleum Law of Mongolia in a sealed envelope accompanied by an official intent letter to the specialist in charge of incoming letters at the Petroleum Authority of Mongolia (or to the stated address) within the stated time frame.
3. When submitting the application, we request ONE original copy and THREE duplicate copies in Mongolian language, distinctly stating “ORIGINAL COPY”, “DUPLICATE COPY” on the exterior of the sealed envelope. Please note that a foreign legal entity must submit their application in both Mongolian and English languages.
4. Applicants shall settle Petroleum exploration block order service fee 20.000 (twenty thousand) USD, and Administrative service fee 10.000 (ten thousand) USD to the Petroleum Authority of Mongolia in the form of cash or bank transfer (Bank: Ulaanbaatar City Bank, account number: 2601027102 USD)
5. Applications received after the deadline date, incomplete applications and applications that does not meet the requirements stated in annex-I and annex-II of the Regulation for implementing the Petroleum Law of Mongolia, shall be rejected of acceptance, returned and will be informed within 5 working days through an official letter. When an application is rejected the Petroleum Authority of Mongolia shall not be responsible before the applicant in any means and the Administrative service fee for the exploration block will not be reimbursed.
6. Once the deadline expires for accepting complete applications, an official letter stating further review of the application shall be sent out to the applicant within 5 working days.